Improvements for traders and adventurers
Our Mainnet release is getting closer and closer. So our main goal was to improve key elements of our game.
From now on, you can sort offers to find the cheapest price for the asset you are looking for. You can also browse offers sorted by date. Maybe there is a great deal which is only up for minutes?
Furthermore, we redesigned the quest, monster, and loot details. This will make adventuring much more efficient! You get a clear overview of all relevant weaknesses and advantages!
Additionally, we implemented our service “balance tracker”! It utilizes a block explorer and will reduce the syncing time drastically.
Please note: The client does not update itself! We heavily recommend that you download and install our update!
What has changed
Added new features
- improved initial download with the help of an internal balance tracker
- tooltips if send action buttons are disabled
- new design of the quest, monster and loot details
- new design of the monster tooltip
- improved display of item tags
- improved input validation with detailed error description
- show caps lock status in enter password dialogs
- all items are sorted in depot, inventory and buy offers
- improved op_return protocol
- all filters are sorted in the same way in depot, inventory and trade screens
- improved the create character dialog
- improved the select advanced character class dialog
- mouse hover does not change when the mouse is moved out of the client
- repaired the quest progress tooltip
- fixed misplaced icons in the item tooltip
- connection progress dialog now shows correct maximum connections
- removed several graphical errors of user interface icons
Who we are
LiteBringer is the first true blockchain game, giving you full control over your assets and enables you to earn real money through trading. It is developed by CipSoft an independent developer and operator of online games for various platforms. We are the maker of the MMORPG Tibia which ranks among Europe’s most successful online games since 1997.
Chat with us at Discord
Get the latest news on Twitter
Get the most valuable content with our Newsletter