Last update before the mainnet release
Today we not only want to introduce our update but also present the first details of our mainnet release!
All features for the mainnet release are already finished. Now, we want to test the final client once more to make sure that it works exactly as we have intended. We also added some brand new features and improved performance!
For instance, we were able to reduce memory usage significantly and added a transaction history. You can browse all improvements in the following changelog.
Please note: The client does not update itself! We heavily recommend that you download and install our update!
- Added a transaction history with more details for trades
- Redesigned the ‘create character’-dialog and the ‘evolve’-dialog
- Reorder the characters in the character overview
- Improved faucet for Litecoins
- Redesigned start menu and social media links positions
- Input fields are now more consistent
- More details in quest information tooltip
- Show different currency icons and different login screen background depending on the network type
- Added own fee estimation service
- Own trades cannot be bought from yourself, they must be canceled
- Tax report for your account
- Performance improvements
- Correct default selection on second and further evolves
- Removed artifacts in character artworks
- Fixed client crash after discarding current account
- Correct usage of subscription and trade fee address
- Fixed problems in blockchain fork conditions
- Removed minor graphical errors from many user interface elements
- Fixed input problem with address input in send currency
- Correct text colors on several tooltips
- Applied tags will be now updated immediately
- More informative text in initial download popup
- Shorter timeouts for initial download steps
- Added missing borders in ‘create sell offer’-dialogs
- Standardized ‘back’-buttons of different sizes
- Some filter settings were not saved properly
- Fixed the time display while waiting for an update
- Fixed responsiveness while downloading gamestate
- Fixed many minor typos
- Fixed truncated character power value in the character screen
- Fixed a memory leak in long play sessions
First information regarding mainnet
How our testers will benefit
Because we operate on Litecoin, we can’t create in-game assets out of thin air. So, we are not able to give you a special present for the time you spent testing. We have decided to not announce our release to the broader public for one month. We did this mainly to eliminate all occurring errors but this will give you a massive speed advantage, too!
We have decided to drop the subscription fees to an absolute minimum for a short period of time. You will be able to play our game with less than 10 percent of the later standard price.
But wait — there is more!
There will be a possibility to get a limited amount of real Litecoin right in the client for free. Details will be announced soon.
Who we are
LiteBringer is the first true blockchain game, giving you full control over your assets and enables you to earn real money through trading. It is developed by CipSoft an independent developer and operator of online games for various platforms. We are the maker of the MMORPG Tibia which ranks among Europe’s most successful online games since 1997.
Chat with us at Discord
Get the latest news on Twitter
Get the most valuable content with our Newsletter